We provide repairs to most manufacturers including; Anthes, Carrier, Clare, Comfort Maker, Coleman, Intertherm,
Keeprite,Lennox, Armstrong, Olsen, Roberts Gordon, Tempstar
- Pre-Season Check-ups - As a customer, your comfort system is
inspected and serviced twice a year prior to the heating and cooling
As a result, your system provides many additionial years of reliable service.
- Energy Savings - With regularly scheduled maintenance, your unit is
certain to operate more efficiently and with much less power
- Clean air filters assure maximum air flow while unrestricted indoor and outdoor coils make heat transfer easier. Studies show that a system will lose 50 percent efficiency if not maintained regularly!
- Prompt Service - Should you ever need service, you get it fast. Customers holding service agreements receive priority.
- Service Agreements are Generally Transferable - Want to sell your
home? Arrangements may be made to transfer the Maintenance Program to
the new owners, increasing the market value of your home.
- Variety of Systems Supported - Our technicians work on all your
business or home systems: evaporator and blowers, gas heat, system
controls, electric heat, condensor and refrigerant circuits, propane and gas
fireplaces, heat pumps, gas, oil, electric and propane furnaces,
air conditioners, efficiency heat pump and more.
- Free Estimates - Our sales and service staff will offer you and your
home or business free estimates on new or replacement equipment.
- Installation - Our team of factory instructed technicians will install your perfect climate control system giving you the piece of mind that the job was completed with the highest quality possible.
- Bailey Heating and Cooling Ltd. offers an annual parts and labour protection plan to maintain what you depend on the most:
"Your Furnace and Air Conditioner"
- Annual cleaning and preventative maintenance will prolong the life of your HVAC equipment.